This version requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later on an Intel Mac.
There are a huge number of improvements including...
* Application improvements.
* 64-bit Intel support.
* Code-signed for Mountain Lion.
* Updated to use modern APIs everywhere possible.
* USB game controllers can now be plugged and unplugged with sixtyforce running.
* Added default settings for several new game controllers.
* Improved freeze state reliability.
* Fixed a bug that caused stereo audio to have the left and right channels swapped.
* Lots of other bug fixes.
* Emulation improvements.
* 64-bit addressing code generation.
* Fixed bugs in the emulation core.
* Fixed rounding mode issues.
* Fixed bugs with unmasked interrupts.
* Updated to use modern memory protection.
* Improved boot emulation.
* Graphics improvements.
* Faster texture conversions and non-power-of-two textures.
* Improved state saving and restoring.
* Fixed some color combiner problems.
* Fixed some scissoring problems.
* Fixed some near-clipping problems.
* Fixed the GoldenEye sky.
* Basic Conker´s Bad Fur Day support.
* Began implementing real frame buffer support.
* Removed obsolete preferences.
Note: This version has removed support for PowerPC Macs and the iShock controller force feedback.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.